Paediatric Injectable Guidelines
The Paediatric Injectable Guidelines are compiled by experienced paediatric pharmacists at The Royal Children’s Hospital Melbourne (RCH) to provide paediatric specific information to assist in the safe and effective preparation and administration of injectable medicines in children.
The Paediatric Injectable Guidelines offers important information on:
- Specific parenteral administration advice for paediatric patients
- Compatibility of medications with IV fluids – including compatibility with Plasma-Lyte 148
- Parenteral nutrition and fat emulsion compatibility & incompatibility
- Intravenous fluid additive calculations
- Infusion solution composition details
Available as an online subscription or printed publication.
2019 books are NOW AVAILABLE for pre-order.
Visit our new bookshop for more details More...
3 Jun 2019
*** Server Upgrades - Possible Service Disruption ***
Possible service disruption Thursday 23rd of May between 8-9PM AEST More...
20 May 2019
NEW Paediatric Injectable Guidelines 2019
2019 printed edition is available for pre-order starting the 1st of June. More...
13 May 2019
UPDATED monograph - Calcium Gluconate
Click to see UPDATED Calcium Gluconate monograph More...
22 Feb 2019