Paediatric Injectable Guidelines
The Paediatric Injectable Guidelines are compiled by experienced paediatric pharmacists at The Royal Children’s Hospital Melbourne (RCH) to provide paediatric specific information to assist in the safe and effective preparation and administration of injectable medicines in children.
The Paediatric Injectable Guidelines offers important information on:
- Specific parenteral administration advice for paediatric patients
- Compatibility of medications with IV fluids – including compatibility with Plasma-Lyte 148
- Parenteral nutrition and fat emulsion compatibility & incompatibility
- Intravenous fluid additive calculations
- Infusion solution composition details
Available as an online subscription or printed publication.
View a sample of the printed Paediatric Injectable Guideline.